Friday, April 23, 2010

Prayer Needed

I need your help and anyone you know whos a believer. I met a young man named Hasan he is a muslim and I have started talking with him and I need prayer warriors for me and for his salvation. I have never in my life felt a stronger call or feeling or whatever ya wanna call it to invest time and energy into a person. I have shared Christ with him several times and we have a good friendship. The time is short and the Lord can do miracles and I pray for this man to know the Lord Jesus Christ. Please be my warriors as I know I am heading into a battle I cannot win in my own strength. I need the Lords army and his power. I love and care for this man deeply and I desire to rejoice over one lost sheep brought back into the fold. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely be praying for Hasan. Keep up the awesome work Evan.

    ReplyDelete